|Home||» Products||» Din Rail Plastic Vertical Enclosure 123*75*22.5||» Din Rail Plastic Vertical Enclosure 123*75*22.5|
Din Rail Plastic Vertical Enclosure 123*75*22.5
Detailed Product Description
Din Rail Enclosure
8 Term. PCB Guides all sides
Top: White Base: Black
Customized holes/cutout possible
CE Marked, ISO'08
VERTICAL ENCLOSURES - VE-22.5 - Din Rail Mounting / Wall mounting
Detail features with all available accesories in VE-22.5 Din Rail Enclosures is as follows.
Vertical DIN Rail Enclosure VE – 22.5 – is distinguished by its Vertical design which offers more internal volume for electronics. It is a versatile, compact enclosure is ideal for housing small devises like I/O circuits, relays, timers etc. Vertical Enclosure is having DIN rail as well as wall mounting facility. It has Integral molded PCB guides for Base PCB and auxiliary Vertical & Horizontal PCBs. It also offers flexibility in I/O euro Terminal with customer specific configuration by knock out blanks terminal covers.
- Enclosures Size Out Side: 75x22.5x123mm
- DIN rail EN 60 715 TH35 as well as wall mounting.
- Snap-together design speeds up assembly.
- PCBs design four types: Base PCB, Display PCB, auxiliary Vertical & Horizontal PCBs.
- PCB guides: Integral molded guides in all directions.
- Max. 8 Terminal (4+4) – standard 5mm pitch fixed OR Plug-In type.
- Knockout blanks for individual terminal configuration
- Terminals can be mounted on Base PCB as well as vertical PCBs
- Terminals are optional – Enclosure supplied with / without terminals. Customer can use any make 5mm pith terminals.
- Protection - IP20 (finger protected) Protection against accidental contact
- Customization : Cutout / holes in Top cover front plate possible
Terminal-to-board connection options: Terminal of euro 5mm pitch fixed type OR Plug-In type can be mounted on either Base PCB or on auxiliary Horizontal PCBs.
Knock Out Blanks for Individual Terminal Configuration: Enclosure Top Cover is a closed cover with Knock out blanks. The openings for Terminals on top and side are achieved by knocking out blanks as per terminal configuration. This feature gives enclosure tailored made enclosure look and allows use of terminals only as per requirement without any wastage thereby saving in terminal cost.